_MvldSauh76wwbX1VnSwRP7ok0A The Fab Free: FREE Phone Call From Santa!

Sunday, December 18, 2011

FREE Phone Call From Santa!


I remember getting letters from Santa when I was a little girl.  It was before the internet so no ordering those cutesy letters everyone is doing these days - but, it was so much better!  My mom wrote these herself and I still have most of them...ahh.  I wish sometimes, I could go back to those days...but I digress.  :)

Times have changed, for sure!  Now, instead of getting letters, you can get a personalized phone call from Santa!  And, it's FREE!  Go ahead, click the link and set up a call - the memories this will create will be priceless!  :)

EDITED TO ADD:  This is the most hysterical things ever!  Not only can you make calls to your precious children, you can make to calls just about anyone, personalizing them in sooo many ways.  Check it out! 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment