_MvldSauh76wwbX1VnSwRP7ok0A The Fab Free: umm...I think I'm in love!

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

umm...I think I'm in love!


Oreo Peanut Butter Cakes

Would you just look at this?!  I don't know about you but this one treat contains 3 of my most favorite things: brownies, oreos & peanut butter!  mmm,  mmm, mmm.  I'm making these for Christmas and I don't even care if I gain 10 lbs.  :)  Okay, I care but it's totally worth it - I can always swear them off come New Years.  ;)

Here's the recipe:

1 box brownie mix, 8x8 inch size
24 Oreo Cookies
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter

Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a 12 muffin cup baker with paper liners.

Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. For each cupcake cup spread 1 teaspoon of peanut butter over 2 Oreo cookies and stack them on top of each other. Place oreo stacks into the cupcake lined muffin cups. Spoon 2 tablespoons of brownie batter over each stacked oreos and let it run down the sides of the cookies. If you have left over brownie batter, bake separately in a separate baker or muffin tin. Bake cookies and brownies for 18 to 20 minutes, until brownies are cooked through. Let cool completely then serve.

Makes 12 servings

Recipe from http://www.picky-palate.com/

http://www.foodsnots.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment